Get Summer’s Last Hurrah at the Iowa Jeep Show
4×4 back together and get ready for some awesome competition. As always, the show will feature an obstacle course, RTI ramp, a show & shine, and retail vendors. Registration starts Friday September 20th at 3 pm.
The Iowa Jeep Show rules are as follows:
1. The Iowa Jeep Show officers reserve the right to disqualify any vehicle at any time for any reason.
2. All drivers must be legally sober. No alcohol is allowed on the fair grounds.
3. Firmly attached roll bar or full factory top. If the cab is compromised in any way, it must be cleared with an Iowa Jeep Show officer.
4. Working seat belts will be worn by all occupants while vehicle is in motion.
6. All drivers and passengers must sign the club liability waiver.
7. Working brake system.
8. All window glass must be in good condition. No dangerous cracks.
9. Battery hold downs-no bungee cords.
10. No excessive leaks.
Don’t own a jeep? No worries. All breeds are welcome and with all the off road action, even spectators will have a ton of fun!
Check out their event page on Facebook!
A few pics from last year: